Startup assistance by phone and email
We offer support in the following areas to help you go self-employed:
- Startup formalities
- Business plan
- Choice of legal form and tax overview
- Social and company insurance
- Subsidies and financial aid
- Seminars and events
- Office space and startup centers
Our services are free of charge. Please note that we cannot advise on insurance, tax, or legal issues.
Find the right point of contact quickly:
- The Chamber of Skilled Crafts (HWK) offers advice on starting a skilled crafts business.
- If you want to start a business in agriculture and forestry or hunting and fishing, you will find your point of contact here.
- For start-ups from abroad your point of contact is here.
- For non-EU citizens planning to set up a commercial / freelancing activity in Munich and who are going to apply for a visa for self-employment your point of contact is here.
We provide basic knowledge about starting a business or working in the liberal professions, and help you take the first steps towards self-employment.
Clarify individual questions
- By phone
+49 89 2332 1759 Mon.–Thurs. 1 – 5 p.m.
- By e-mail (or use our contact form below)
We will respond timely to your request. Please include your questions and a phone number for a call back.
Clarify a large range of questions or discuss your businessplan (no expert statements issued):
"*" indicates required fields