Startup assistance Startup advice from the City of Munich
At Munich’s Business Startup Office we provide Munich citizens with basic knowledge about starting a business or working in the liberal professions. We cover areas such as startup formalities, business plan, choice of legal form and tax overview, social and company insurance, subsidies and financial aid, seminars and events, fffice space and startup centers. Our services are free of charge. Please note that we cannot advise on insurance, tax, or legal issues.
Find the right point of contact quickly:
- The Chamber of Skilled Crafts (HWK) offers advice on starting a skilled crafts business.
- If you want to start a business in agriculture and forestry or hunting and fishing, you will find your point of contact here.
- For start-ups from abroad your point of contact is here.
- For non-EU citizens planning to set up a commercial / freelancing activity in Munich and who are going to apply for a visa for self-employment your point of contact is here.
Clarify individual questions
- By phone
+49 89 233 21759 Mon.–Thurs. 1 – 5 p.m.
- By e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org or use our contact form below
We will respond timely to your request. Please include your questions and a phone number for a call back.
Clarify a large range of questions or discuss your businessplan (no expert statements issued):
To arrange an appointment for consultation please send us the completed appointment form (PDF, 35 KB) and note our information on data protection (PDF, 88 KB).